Maple Creek employs a forensic, hands-on, comprehensive approach to international trade development ultimately providing you the opportunity to anticipate legal issues before they become an issue. Global trade compliance is strategic, we help our clients assess areas of vulnerability, remove avoidable costs, minimize risk and foster international trade development.
Maple Creek provides actionable, practical solutions supporting your international expansion goals. How?
By examining the 'rules' surrounding your product and ideas, goals and aspirations. Understanding the regulations prior to investing your hard earned cash in an import or export program is essential.
Chris Wojtowicz EJD LCB
Us vs Them
The term “compliance” gets thrown around often in the global trade management world; however, few people take the time to understand how global trade compliance affects their daily operations.
As your world grows, so too have the opportunities for risk.
Unfortunately, small to medium, if not some large, businesses rarely have the resources necessary to ensure adherence to international trade laws. Furthermore, political actions in one country can directly impact how business is conducted with another country.
Here's what I bring to your table:
1. Reliability. It isn’t enough to mean well, to want to be top-notch; hope is not a business model.
2. Excellence. Their motto should be: we do everything with excellence.
3. Value. Qualitatively and quantitatively, what does your potential partner bring to the relationship?
4. Expertise. If your partner doesn’t know your business as well as you, should he or she be your partner?
5. Problem-solving skills. You need a take-charge partner, not one looking to you for the answers.
6. Continuous improvement. Your partner must value ongoing education for his/her team.
7. Support. What after-sales or post-implementation support is your partner able and willing to give?
8. Positive attitude. You need a partner who sees challenges as opportunities.
9. Global reach. Does your partner’s reach match yours? Stay-at-home partners need not apply.
10. Strong leadership. Is your partner reading the manual on leadership — or writing one?